Monday, August 25, 2008

Pancakes or French Toast?

Experiment: Can I make Pat's french toast?

Experiment Taken From: Amy's Notebook 08.21.08

Results:
This came out really yummy. It is like french toast and pancakes rolled into one. We all enjoyed the breakfast treat, including my 6 month old son (who really had rice cereal, but likes to pose for photos pretending to eat what we are having).

Conclusion:
There is no need to ask this question on weekend mornings now, you can have them both with this one recipe.

Choosing projects from Amy's notebooks is a fun way to be motivated to try new things. Plus this time it could get me a cool Flip camera. Next I want to try making a new camera strap for my Canon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, that looks sooo good! We are definitely going to be trying that recipe soon.

Thank you SO much for participating!