Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sent "Martha" an email today

Hi Martha
You know how you might have a friend that likes something and whenever you see anything related to that, you think of them. Well even though we've never met, that's how I am with you and faux bois.

You're probably already aware of this site that I discovered today, but just in case I wanted to share it with you. The site is - http://www.tapeswell.com. They have beautiful designs, including a "Faux Bois decorative packing tape". They also have some fun craft ideas on their site, which seem like they could be a good fit for the show, and I'm sure you're craft department could come up with even more.

Thanks,
Jen

PS - Since becoming a mother recently I haven't been able to watch your show much, so I was very glad to see you're on iTunes now, where I can catch parts at least. Hopefully you'll expand the offering there. I for one, would love a podcast specifically for craft segments that I could subscriber to, as I'm sure others would for each of the areas you cover on the show.

No comments: